Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Preston's First Best Friend, Haven!

On the 10th of February, we drove out to California to have a visit with my family. While we were there, we got to spend time with my good friend from high school, Cristin, and her family. Cristin and I were pregnant at the same time. Our due dates were about a week apart, with Preston's due date first (Aug. 1st). I was so surprised when I got a text from her in the middle of July saying that she was having her baby!

So Haven is about 3 weeks older than Preston since Preston was a week late! Babies are crazy... they come when they want to!

These adorable boys got along pretty well. Preston hasn't been around many kids, and Haven has a bunch of cousins, so he knew what to do! They had a good time playing with Preston's Christmas truck from Gpa Preston.
This one cracks me up! Looks like Preston is going in for a kiss. LOL!
Best pals.
Pat on the back.
Haven is half Samoan, so Preston looks even whiter next to him!
I really can't get over the cuteness!

No comments: