Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6 Months!

How many times have you seen the words "I can't believe my baby is __ months old"? I feel like I say that every time he hits a month mark.

Now I can say that I can't believe my baby is half a year old! It's so weird how time flies. I remember thinking last year about how he would be 6 months old in February and now it's come and gone.

To commemorate this momentous occasion, I did a photo shoot on his half a year birthday. Some of these turned out super cute. I took a TON of pictures though. haha.














New tricks:
grabbing his toes
rolling all over the place
scooting backwards
getting up on his hands and knees
shaking and rattling his toys
eating from a spoon
splashing with his legs in the tub
smiling at new people
no longer sleeping through the night (BOO!)
squealing and screeching constantly
sitting with help
taking 2 naps a day

Stats:
19 lbs. 14 oz. (HOLY COW!)
27 3/4" long
18" head circumference

Preston is in the 90th percentile for height and weight. The doctor asked me how tall my husband is, but I have to say I don't think our baby got any hugeness genes from Michael!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

He's bigger than Olivia... though that's not that hard. What a cute kid.

Haylee said...

And Olivia is the one with the super tall parents! =) She's such a little cutie!