Sunday, February 5, 2012

Five Years of Wedded Bliss!

Michael and I celebrated our fifth anniversary on January 5th. We always feel a little pinched money-wise on our anniversary since it's right after Christmas, so we decided to just go to dinner a few times instead of something big. Also, it's hard to go on trips when nursing a baby!
On the actual day of our anniversary, Michael had a roundtable for scouts, so we made a quick trip to one of our favorite restaurants: Teriyaki Kitchen. They have the best rice bowls! We got our usual large Tokyo bowl to share. Currrrry. Yum.
The babe was being way cute so he monopolized the picture taking again!


Our second fifth anniversary dinner was at Charleston's. We took Preston and he was so good even though it was really busy. It was technically his second time there since we went there for our anniversary last year too! I was 9 or 10 weeks pregnant at the time and could only eat soup because I was so sick to my stomach! Memories, memories!

I love Michael and cannot believe that time has flown by so quickly. It's really hard to remember what it was like before we were married. I am so grateful that we get along so well (we've never had a fight!) and that we are best friends. This last year has been the most challenging for us from car accidents and injuries to becoming new parents. It is the best to feel loved and supported at all times. The hard times seem more bearable and pleasant. I have the best husband!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Happy 5 years to you guys! I'm glad you got to go out and that Preston was so good:)