Sunday, February 5, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011!

This post is SUPER overdue. Whoops. Whatever. It's my blog. So there!

Christmastime is always busy and tiring! Preston agrees. He really loves his linking rings! He never lets go when he's in his car seat!
Here's Preston on Christmas Eve. He was the best gift that we got!
Michael on Christmas Eve. Wearing his festive red shirt to match our couch.
Me (and Preston) on Christmas Eve. We went over to Michael's parents' house for Christmas Eve dinner and to get our jammies. We were there with the whole Reynolds fam: Pam, Trent, Michael, Melissa+Blake, Miriam+Bryce, Malachi, Max, me, and Preston. It's always crazy when we're all together.
Here we are all spiffed up on Christmas day before church. Preston got an adorable outfit from my parents for Christmas and I got one from my parents for my birthday. Since Christmas was on Sunday, we got ready and went to the Reynolds' house again to open gifts before our ward started at 12:30. Michael's parents took a bunch of pictures, and I didn't take any. Dang it. Preston got some books, linking rings, a glow worm, a monster truck, a playmat, and a quilt! Michael got some money and gift cards to get a gun cabinet. I got the Hunger Games Trilogy boxed set and some clothes. We also got Rock 'em Sock' em Robots!
Preston got these cute PJs from his Grandparents Reynolds for Christmas. Here he his rocking them after the festivities on Christmas Day. We had the Kleislers over for Christmas dinner. Sarah, Keith, and baby Luke brought over the whole dinner! We had a great time. Yet again, I didn't take any pictures!

We had a wonderful Christmas and are so blessed. I am so grateful for the Savior and that we get to celebrate His birth. I know that He lives!

No comments: