Sunday, February 5, 2012

Michael's 27th

Michael turned 27 on January 4th. Yes, the day before our anniversary! I had no idea what to do to make it special for him, so I decided to spend a bunch of money and surprise him with Mario Kart. He's been wanting to get this game forever but I kept telling him that we didn't need another video game.
He was legitimately surprised, despite his fake-looking cheesy faces!
Look! A picture of me! That's rare!
Daddy is teaching Preston the fine art of Mario Karting.
It was a little too much for our little man!
I made some chicken enchiladas for dinner and then Michael had to go! Michael and I were lucky enough to both have birthdays on Wednesday, so Michael went off to mutual that night. It was a good day, even though we didn't get to spend the evening together.

Happy Birthday, Michael! Love you!

No comments: