Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Valentines Day in California

Michael took a few days of vacation from work and we headed out to California the week of Valentines Day. My family hadn't seen Preston since Thanksgiving, so we thought a visit was much over-due. It was really fun spending time with them and meeting Dani.
Here's my bro, Jackson, and his gf Dani. Presh.
Here's chunky himself with his Great Grandma Luena.
The four-generation picture.
"Kissing" (more like, trying to eat) Grandma Stacey.
This one is a keeper. We love Grandma Stacey!
Here's my huge baby with his huge uncle Jackson. I'd say that Preston holds his own.
Here's some purple-eye action with Uncle Jackson and Grandpa Preston.
The four men of the group.
Gpa Preston is pretty silly.
Our 6th V-day as a married couple. I think we've been valentines for the last 9 years though.
I was being super cheesy with my mom.
My dad played this game with Preston where he would lay the blanket on top of him and Preston would flail his arms and my dad would lift the blanket off of him quickly. Kind of like playing with a parachute. Preston loved it!
Apparently, these two are Twitterpated.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2012!!!!

No comments: