Saturday, April 14, 2012

General Conference

For those of you who might not know, the LDS church has a biannual general conference broadcast from Salt Lake City in April and October. I love when church is on TV! haha.

Here's the good daddy, Michael, holding our Asian baby. I guess the flash was a little too much for him.
Showing off what's left of his bald spot while MoTab is singing. Yes, we eat our breakfast at the coffee table in the living room.
Obviously, I was taking "church in my pajamas" literally. I LOVE Preston's cheesy grin.
Purple eyes!
Now dad is cheesin' it.
Look how righteous my son is! He loves conference and he's not even a year old yet.......
JUUUUUUST KIDDING! It's Yo Gabba Gabba. Haha. This was during the week after conference. See his practicing sitting? I really wish he'd start sitting on his own soon. He pretty much hates bending in the middle though. He always has.
Conference was as great as it always is! It's so nice to spend time at home with my little family and take a break from our Sunday callings. WE LOVE CONFERENCE!

No comments: