Monday, April 9, 2012

The End of the California Trip

We spent the rest of our time in California just hanging out and relaxing. Preston had a cold and was cutting teeth, so that was fun and I was exhausted with his getting up every 3 hours!!!

Watching television, Preston-style.




Preston had a few rare moments of happiness when his gums weren't hurting him. I love this picture of my Grandma Luena kissing Preston. CUTE!
These pictures of my mom and Preston are hilarious. She was trying to copy all of the positions he got into. My mom is so funny! haha.




Preston loved this little remote control my mom let him play with!
This is in the morning right before I flew home. An actual picture of me! WHOA!
This is how we roll... haha.
The flight home was not as smooth as the flight out. Preston didn't sleep a wink and I had to distract him the whole time! At least there was an empty seat in between us. I had to nurse him a few times to help with his ears too. Crazy kid. Thank goodness for the pretzel bag that they gave me. He had the best time chewing and crunching that bag! We made it home and were soooo happy to see Daddy and go to bed! That night was really rough and church was a nightmare the next day, but we still enjoyed our trip nonetheless!!!

No comments: