Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hospital Stay


We were in the hospital from Monday night to Thursday night. It was a really rough healing process. And poor Michael slept on the fold-out couch. Time in the hospital was really confusing. I was getting used to so many things and was on a lot of drugs and the nurses were all telling me different things. I wish we didn't have to stay so long, but once I got home, I kind of missed having other people taking care of me and my baby.









My feet were super swollen by the last day in the hospital. I was told it was the I.V. fluids.
I had 29 of these little staples in my stomach. GROSS!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

Hahaha, I just was reminded of when I had Hayden when I saw your feet. I had no clue that my feet would swell. I cried for about an hour over my cankles... until the nurse told me that walking would make them go away. I walked the halls constantly until I left. :)

I had them with Olivia too, but I knew what to do, so I'd walk to the NICU pushing a wheelchair so they could wheel me back to my bed.