Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baby in a Box

I had this HUGE wardrobe box that I ended up not using for the baby shower in a box, so I put my baby in it. 
 He wasn't too thrilled... even started crying! TORTURE!
 Then I got the camera out and he realized I wasn't going to abandon him in there.
 He ended up having fun and cheesin' it up for me. I love his fat little feet and wrists. I just want to squeeze them all the time!
 I think there was some teething going on here.
This sweet boy learned to hold his sippy cup all by himself May 29th (Happy Birthday Grandpa Trent)! He also peed through his diaper all over my lap at church on June 3, had his first chicken enchilada AND LOVED THE HECK OUT OF IT on June 4, and pulled up to his knees and bit his crib rail on June 5th (same day as these pictures... teething. I knew it.). On June 7th I went in to get him out of bed in the morning, and he was STANDING. What the heck? This kid is growing up fast!

No comments: