Friday, June 8, 2012

10 Months Old!


I can't believe Preston is almost a year old. The months are flying by as he gets more and more fun and is less and less work!
We went swimming with daddy in our pool on the 7th. Preston LOVES water so much. He gets pretty excited as we are about to get in the pool.
At this point, Preston is pulling up all the time. He loves to stand on the stairs in the pool too.
He's also a pro at feeding himself and prefers to pick up food on his own rather than be fed. His favorite foods are fruit and cheese. He also loves juice! Sweet tooth!
He pretty much grew out of 12-month size clothes this month. I didn't really realize he was growing out of his clothes and I kept trying to shove him into them. He hated it. I blamed him for being cranky when changing, but it was my fault! Mom of the year!
Our days are spent in the cool of our home. We watch a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba on days when I am really tired. He is addicted to that show. It's the only thing he will pay attention to. It's such a weird show, but oddly mesmerizing!
These pictures are the beginning stages of Preston's pulling up. He loves to grab at whatever is on the coffee table. (There's usually a lot!)
Cute boy! I love him. He's got such short legs and a loooong torso. Preston is still taking 2 consistent naps around 9 and 1 every day. 
Who needs toys? We get a ton of diaper boxes in the mail. Preston has been wearing size 4 diapers since April.
He is always so happy and content to be on his own. I wish he liked to cuddle more, but he's a boy. What can I say? Look at this adorable kid!!!

No comments: