Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Shower in a Box

One of my friends had her first baby girl on May 29th. She doesn't find out the gender until after her babies are born, so it would have been hard to throw her a shower before her baby was born. And with 3 little ones, I knew it would be hard for her to get to a shower after her baby was born, so...
 I gave her a "baby shower in a box". 
 I collected a bunch of gifts from our friends.
 I also made these big brother bags for her sons.
 I guess I went for a circle theme with the food. Grapes, watermelon, strawberry cake balls. (There were enchiladas too...not round though!)
 The garland had little baby gifts in it like hairbows and baby tights, and travel size baby toiletries.
 I threw everything in (except the food) and added some balloons.
 Then Michael helped me finish wrapping it.
It turned out so cute and it was a lot of fun! I hope my friend and her family had a good time opening everything!

No comments: