Thursday, August 13, 2009

Smith Family Reunion 2009/Boise Idaho Trip

At the beginning of July we went to Boise, ID for a family reunion on my dad's side. We also had a great time sight-seeing. Michael ended up serving his mission in Boise, ID so we visited places he had served, apartments he lived in, and people he spent a lot of time with. It was a great trip. Michael has more pictures on his camera, so there might be more later.

Cousins in the pool. (I didn't go to the YMCA.)
Chelsey, Shelbi, Stephanie and Kiley: The Wallflowers
The Whole Family (Almost). Check out my sweet Show Choir pose.
Some Fine Ladies
The Youngest Cousins
The Harvey and Luena Smith Family
Sisters with lots of hair
Stephanie and cousin Emery
Relaxing on the couch
Trying to squish everyone on the couch
Family times
My dad
The Smith Brothers
Stephanie and Jordan (We dyed all of these shirts ourselves)
We love Kacee.
This is the first night we were in Boise. This is Dalla Bills. AKA Dolla Bills AKA Elder Bills AKA Brian Bills who served in the Boise mission at the same time as Michael.
We drove out to Twin Falls and saw some beautiful stuff.
Water was seeping out of the walls here. Who would have thought that in some parts of the country there is water in abundance?

I took this picture of Elk for my dad. These big guys live at an elk farm.
Michael looking at the falls
Some gorgeous falls pictures.


We had a great trip and it was so fun to see family and friends. I was shocked by how beautiful Boise is and told Michael that if we had to move there someday, I wouldn't mind. There was grass everywhere and everything was green.

Here are some more things we did on the trip: ate at Good Wood BBQ twice, saw The Proposal in downtown Boise, ate at Fuddrucker's with the Beaths, ate at Cafe Rio with the Tranmers, drove around in a truck made with no air conditioning (can you believe they actually make cars that way?!), slept in until 8:00 (So late, right? haha) every day at our hotel, went to WinCo Foods with my mom, tie-dyed t-shirts, went to Jordan's Eagle Scout Court of Honor (Michael enjoyed the Eagles' Nest), and spent a ton of time at Aunt Kirsten's house with the fam. GOOD TRIP!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love the tie dyed shirts! Classic. Who'd a thought that Idaho was so gorgeous, I had no idea.

Trevor said...

I like the dyed shirts everyone needs a good tie-dyed shirt I noted that you weren't wearing yours ether :D pics look good.