Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Day With All of the Puppies!

Yesterday I took the whole litter and their mommy to get fixed at the shelter yesterday. WHAT A DISASTER! Luckily everything worked out. The white one couldn't be fixed because he had not dropped (if you know what I mean...) so I have to continue to foster him. Everyone who did get fixed is doing well though. Thank goodness. I was so worried because these puppies weigh 2 and 3 pounds! Unfortunately, the shelter was soooo disorganized and could barely handle what was going on. I had to lead them along like a puppy on a leash (I'm so punny) to get them to do what they told me they would!



My friend Natalie adopted the brown male and named him Charlie. There was a ton of drama trying to get the puppies adopted yesterday, but Natalie was finally able to take him home!!! I have to admit that I kind of miss him, but I know I will get to see him in the future.







4 comments:

Tera said...

Wow! They are all so different and adorable!

Unknown said...

Awwww, Haylee. That was such a cute blog. It was so hectic to get these pups adopted, you're right! Well worth it, though. And Charlie (I might change it to Effie because there's a song called "Natalie and Effie in the Park" and I realllyy like the song hehe) will visit you whenever you like! He'll be nice enough to bring me along. You did so well with all of the doggies!!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

They are growing up! How cute!!

Trevor said...

they are cute got to give them that