Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgiving in California

Gotta hurry and get some posts up before the new year! haha. This has been a busy time for us. For Thanksgiving, we went to California to spend time with my family. I am suuuuch a bad mom and didn't take any pictures on my baby's first Thanksgiving Day. Maybe I was tired from our drive out there that morning! At least the traffic was great. We ate dinner at my aunt and uncle's house with my mom, dad, bro, sis, grandpa, grandma, bro's friend Zach, Michael, me, and last, but not least, PRESTON! My aunt and uncle were in Utah. We just used their house. haha.

The pictures are from the rest of the weekend at my parents' house.

Extreme closeup! WHOOPS!



We had a wonderful time with my family. I am amazed by how blessed we are. I know that I don't deserve all that I have--most especially my awesome family. Happy Thanksgiving! Has it already been a month since then?

No comments: