Sunday, June 26, 2011

Les Miserables

Michael and I had the opportunity to perform in our stake's production of Les Miserables. It was a lot of fun, despite my crazy schedule trying to finish my last semester at ASU. The performances were on November 4th and 5th, 2010 at Gilbert High School.

Michael was "student #2" (it looked like "studcat #2" in the program--haha). I had the role of Cosette. Lots of fun! Here are some pictures:


Me, Michael, Melissa, Max, and Malachi after the show.
The whole cast on stage. Can you find me and Michael?
Mom (Fantine AKA Stephanie) and Me (Cosette)
Dasha, Me, and Kristina.
Pam (MIL), me, Michael, and Trent (FIL) after the show.
The Silver Creek Ward REPRESENT!
Me and Sienna--one of my cute laurels.
Rehearsal at a nearby church building.
The love triangle: Cosette (Me), Marius (Jeff), and Eponine (Alyssa)

Real husband, me, fake husband!