Friday, May 15, 2009

Time to Get the Ball Rollin'

School is over for the summer (until I start summer school on Monday).  Now that I have more free time on my hands, I am going to try to actually use our blog.  

This school year was rough.  I felt like I was always so busy and just running and running.  Between really hard music theory, music history, choir, piano class and a part-time job, I didn't have any time to blog.

This brings me to today.  My last final was on Monday.  My grades keep coming in and I have 5 As so far out of 7 classes.  I'm feeling pretty good.  I think I will have 6 As and 1 B.  I'm pretty proud of that.  Maybe I'll catch up to my summa cum laude husband.  Since school has let out, I have been soooooooo lazy.  It feels good to just sit on my bum and watch a movie.  I know that there are things I need to get done this summer, but can't I start next week?  hahaha.

I am watching The View.  I'm thinking that I don't really like this show.  It's just a bunch of gossipy ladies.  Today they were talking about Heaven and Hell and if they believe in it.  They have Ron Howard and Tom Hanks on today talking about Angels and Demons that comes to theatres today.  It's interesting to hear different beliefs and ideas about what happens after this life.

I'm so glad for the knowledge that I have as a member of the church.  It's very comforting and makes life way less confusing.  

Ok, next topic.  I really want a Westie.  They are the cutest dogs ever.  I always had a dog growing up and my parents still have one to this day.  Dogs are so loving and always want to be with you.  I would love to have a dog, but I would feel bad because we are so busy.  Maybe I will get one for my graduation.

Well... I think I will watch Little Women now.  I love summer. 


2 comments:

The Young's said...

You can have our dog. He is pretty much caged up all day...and I feel bad. I don't have time to take him outside to play with 2 kids. Seriously...if you want him...he's yours! Border terrier mix...approx. 21lbs. I'll even give you our cage, dog bed, food storage container, etc.

BTW...we are friends with your hubby's family.

Congrats on the good grades! :)

Shellee said...

Seriously?!? TAKE A BREAK!

You have as of right now, assuming that you have summer school start at 9am, 18 hours to not do a thing.

Mike, you need to give Haylee a back rub or soemthing. She got nice grades!