Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Did I mention that Michael started his MBA evening program at ASU in August? Whoops. Well, he had school on Halloween which majorly bummed us out! Preston and I were forced to make do with out our favorite guy!
 These are my attempts at getting a cute Halloween picture of Preston with our pumpkin!
 If you can't tell, he's an army man. He refused to keep his hat on!
 I guess army men do a lot of crawling, right? He's totally in character.

 I thought maybe I could wear his hat, but my head is way too big.

 Trying again to get a hat picture. NOPE!

 We headed over to Gma and Gpa's house to have pizza with them for dinner. 
 Then we went to a trunk or treat in their old ward.
 Preston wasn't walking on his own yet, so I made sure to bring his cart along.
 He had the time of his life just walking/running back and forth through the church parking lot with his cart. It was so funny! 
 He kept running into people and wanted to stop and touch everyone's wheels on their strollers. He was covered in asphalt by the end of the night!
 He got a couple of pieces of candy and we headed home for bed time.
 This was our Yo Gabba Gabba Brobee pumpkin all lit up. We didn't get many trick or treaters because we were gone most of the night!
Here's our cute porch! Happy Halloween 2012!

No comments: