Saturday, April 27, 2013

Epic Tucson Trip Part 3

After the Museum, we hit up a fancy restaurant that I had found a groupon for. When I made the lunch reservation I told them I had a groupon and they didn't say anything. SOOO... when we got there, we ordered and went to pay and they said the groupon didn't work for lunch. UGH. I was ticked. That was actually our third groupon problem of the trip. First with the hotel reservation, second was a mediterranean food place, and third was this place. I've learned my lesson!
 The food was really delicious, luckily! And we ended up having a good time!
After lunch, we headed back to the hotel for a nap and then off to the Rudds' for a visit! Stacey is one of my mom's best friends and her daughter Caitlynn is one of my sister's best friends! They happened to move to Tucson and were excited to have some visitors.
 We really enjoyed having dinner with them and swimming in their pool. Thanks, Rudds!

No comments: