Thursday, February 28, 2013

Preston's First Fourth!

Independence Day was in the middle of the week, so it was pretty relaxed. Michael had the day off work, so we spent some time with Gma and Gpa Reynolds and Uncles Malachi and Max. It's so hot here, that most of the action happened inside. Fourth of July is such a bummer in AZ, that I told Michael that we are for sure going to California in 2013.
 Juicin' it up!
 I made some awesome patriotic Funfetti cupcakes. I think Trent is holding the empty wrapper. Can't go wrong with boxed cake mix.
 Teenagers...
 It's nice to actually see pictures of myself once in a while!
 Nom nom nom!
 Thanks for taking the pictures, Michael!
 Preston was NOT a big fan of this situation...
 ...at all.
 So chubby! Purple eyes!
 He saved all of his happiness for one last picture with me...
 ...and had had enough by the time it was dad's turn.
(Not so) Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: