Monday, November 14, 2011

3 Months Old!

Preston turned 3 months old on November 8th. These pictures are from the first week of November.
He LOVES to sleep in his swing during the day. I wish I had an adult sized swing to help me sleep!
This kid has mastered the ticked-off look. He has the most expressive eyes!
Here are some tummy time pictures.
He's working hard trying to lift his gargantuan cranium!
His bum and thighs are too cute.
I edited this picture to take the red out, but I guess it didn't work or something. His eyes are still awesome!
He really started grabbing toys and rings and things recently.
I made Michael get a quick picture of our cyclops pumpkin before we threw it out.
Wearing a Winnie-the-Pooh outfit from his Grandma Pam (Michael's mom).
Trying out his nonchalant model faces out while wearing his adorable church outfit.
I love this onesie from Janie and Jack. This kid is such a hottie!
We went on a walk and sat him up for the first time in his stroller. He loved looking around!
Pondering the mysteries of life in his Monkey outfit. It has a matching hat, but his head is wayyy too big for it. haha. Genius brain.
He's a stunner with those eyes! These were taken on his 3 month birthday.

1 comment:

M.Wk. said...

Hot damn!! That last picture is so cute. Love him!!