Friday, October 21, 2011

Blessing Day!

Preston was blessed on October 9, 2011. We had my grandpa, grandma, uncle, aunt, 2 cousins, and my parents, brother, and sister come into town from California for the occasion. Michael had a ton of family come to the blessing as well.

Michael's parents had a little dinner party for the family at their house that afternoon to celebrate. It was fun, but a little overwhelming for my little man. He mostly slept through it!

This first picture is the evening before the blessing. My sweet grandma was trying to comfort my crying baby. It's an awesome picture.
This is my dad (Grandpa Preston) playing with Preston in the morning before church.
Four generation picture with my dad and Grandma Luena. Unfortunately, my Grandpa "Bucks" passed away before Preston got to meet him. It was so great to have my grandma there though.
Four generation picture with my Grandpa Harry and my mom.
The little family picture. I love Preston's foot hanging out! One of his booties fell off.
Here is Michael's dad (Grandpa Trent) getting some rest with Preston after the long day of family and celebration.
Our camera ran out of memory, so we don't have the big picture of my whole side or Michael's family. Hopefully family members will share their pictures with us later!

No comments: