Saturday, March 7, 2009

I never get tagged... nor do I tag.

Well... McKenzie tagged me and since she was one of the best roommates ever, I have to oblige.

10 Random Things About Me:

1.  I am watching an infomercial about Lifestyle Lift right now.  (I can't find the remote and I am too tired/sick to find it.)

2.  I can think of a song for just about any word/circumstance.  Michael and I have some friends who think were are pretty strange because we bust out in song all the time.

3. I LOVE Target.  It is the best store EVER.

4.  I never got asked to prom in high school.  I always had to "find" dates.  Lame.

5.  I am really paranoid about getting skin cancer because I am so fair and I live in Arizona.

6.  I am completing my 6th year of college this semester.  I will have roughly 190 credits by the time I get my B.M.  from ASU.

7.  I just got called as the Ward Music Director in my new ward.  I lead all of the congregational hymns and plan music for sacrament meetings.  I think it's awesome because I am taking an LDS Hymns institute class AND choral conducting for my major right now.  The Lord knows me, for sure.

8.  I have blood sugar issues.  If I am hungry, I get really sick.  Like... wanting to throw up sick.  Fasting is a nightmare for me.  I also get really cranky.  Poor Michael.  I am a crazy woman when I'm hungry.

9.  I have road rage.  I don't know what it is, but stupid drivers make me really angry.  It could be all of the snowbirds and students around here.  I need to work on this for sure.

10.  I am not very social.  I really have to force myself to get to know people.  I think I would be content to not have people over EVER as long as my family is around.  Michael is the opposite.  He really forces me to be social.  It's good for me.

Well... that's about it.  This kind of made me realize how strange I am.  Yikes.

3 comments:

Tera said...

We have a lot in common. I love Target, I have blood sugar issues, and I definitely have road issues. I get so tired of impolite drivers and totally hold grudges against them. I need to get over it.

McKenzie said...

Aww! 'one of the best roommates ever' I feel SO special! I loved your (or Michael's) response to my Arizona DLS question. Very informative!

Shellee said...

Are you going to post about Vegas now that you are home? I hope so.